The supervisor will keep you abreast of time remaining.
- your admission ticket
- acceptable identification
- two #2 pencils and a good eraser
- a calculator ONLY IF you are taking the SAT I or the SAT II Math Level IC or Math Level IIC tests
- a watch
- food or drink
- notes, books, dictionaries, scratch paper
- compasses, protractors, rulers, or any other aids
- portable listening or recording devices
Test Scores Cancellation
To cancel a score after the test, you should ask the test supervisor for a Request to Cancel Test Scores Form,
complete it immediately, and return it to the test supervisor before leaving the room.
You must cancel ALL scores for that test date.
You may decide to cancel your scores after you leave the test center.
Please include in your cancellation request:
- the test date
- the test center number
- the name of the test you want to cancel
- your name, address, sex, birth date, social security number, and registration number
Please label your inquiry "Attention: SAT Score Cancellation" and send it by one of the following methods below:
Problems During Test
Test Questions - Problems
to the address below. You should label your inquiry "Attention: SAT Test Development"
- the test date and test center
- the name of the test
- what the question is, the question number, section number, and your concern
Test Center - Problems
If you have a complaint about the test center or the conditions under which you were tested contact ETS and provide:
- the test name and test date
- the name and address of the test center
- an explanation of the problem
You should label your inquiry "Attention: SAT Test Centers" and send the complaint by one of the following:
- fax: 1-609-520-1092
- telex: 843420 EDUTESTSV PRIN
- TWX: 1-510-685-9592 EDUTEST SVC
- cable: EDUCATESTSVS
- overnight delivery by: U.S. Postal Service Express Mail:
- PO Box 6228, Princeton, NJ 08541-6228
- other overnight mail service:
- Document Processing, 1440 Lower Ferry Rd.
- Trenton, NJ 08618